With a variety of rod sizes to choose from, these rods are excellent for fishing larger rivers. Designed in Manchester, Vermont, our Clearwater two-handed rods provide high-end performance at excellent prices. Our lighter line of two-handed rods are perfect for swinging soft hackles on large trout rivers, while our heavier rods are ideal for steelhead and salmon. Constructed with a solid backbone, our lightweight two-handed rods make casting big flies in large rivers much easier. Start Spey casting with ease with our Clearwater rods, and find that trophy fish you’ve been looking for.
ORVIS CLEARWATER SPEY ROD
Discover the world of two-handed casting with Clearwater Switch & Spey Fly Rods.
- Clearwater® Two-Handed Fly Rod
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont