In brutal winter winds and biting cold the Polartec®-lined PRO Insulated Beanie is the Alaskan-level headwear that saves the day. Exceptionally warm yet lightweight from 80g of PrimaLoft® Active Gold—the exact same insulation found in the PRO Insulated Hoodie—the Beanie’s cuff stretches to fit and retains phenomenal heat with zero bulk, making it a critical piece of gear that packs down micro-small and saves space in a pocket or your kit. Inside, you’ll find a Polartec Power Grid™ liner to manage moisture and increase breathability. Made durable with wind- and water-resistant protection from specially coated 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon.
Nylon/acrylic/polyester. Washable. Imported.
S/M and L/XL sizings.
- Feather light, yet phenomenally warm with 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active Insulation
- Moisture-wicking, breathable Polartec® Power Grid™ liner
- Wind- and water-resistant protection from specially coated 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon
- Comfy, stretch cuff for the perfect fit
- Packs down small for easy storage in pockets or kit