No products in the cart.
ORVIS ULTRALIGHT CONVERTIBLE
Our Men’s Ultralight Convertible Wader offers superior comfort and performance on the water.
- NEW gusseted crotch construction for improved range of motion and seam durability
- Modern fit
- 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zipper
- Integrated tool dock and fly patch on front pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties
- Integrated neoprene gravel guard to reduce water drag and collection
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high-stress areas
- Internal zipper pocket with four-way stretch power mesh
- Low profile belt loops with 1.5” stretch belt included
- Patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately)
- Approximate weight (medium/Regular) 35oz / 995g
As part of the new Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the men’s Ultralight Convertible Wader is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package without sacrificing durability and performance. Incredibly comfortable modern fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk. In storm.
Outer shell: 100% nylon. Membrane: Bi-component Polyurethane. Liner: 100% nylon tricot. Imported.
MEDIUM, LARGE, X LARGE, XX LARGE, MED/LONG, LG SHORT, XXL SHORT, LARGE/LONG, XL SHORT, MED/SHORT, XL/LONG