No products in the cart.
Simms’ most durable wader that’s been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world’s most discerning guides and anglers.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper/4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable flip-out pocket options. Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves included. Other pocket options available listed under Accessories.
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru hand-warmer pocket for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Microban® antimicrobial protection actively inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fights the growth of mold and mildew in wader stockingfeet. Along with thoroughly drying your waders between uses and storing in a dry place, the Microban antimicrobial protection will help maximize the use of your waders and help keep them from stinking! Microban antimicrobial protection technologies are registered and notified with key regulatory bodies for application-appropriate use, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the United States and the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) in the EU.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we’ll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible.
If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we’ll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
L, 9-11, LS, XL, XLS, XLL, XXL